Do you want to be part of a professional R&D team and contribute to our long-term strategy? We are looking for a skilled and experienced developer with a passion for developing cloud applications from A to Z.
How you'll make an impact
You will be responsible, together with your small team, for the development of new features in 'your' applications and for keeping the applications up-to-date. Besides that, you will investigate new functionality, new techniques and document your findings. If any of your colleagues, our partners or our customers have a problem, you will investigate and do thorough testing, together with your colleagues from Quality Assurance.
Here are some of things we think are important to succeed in the role, but we are always curious to hear what you can offer...
- Minimum higher professional education
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with component based framework, like Blazor
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform and tools
- Open to new techniques to fit the assignment or to support DevOps
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Creative thinker and solution-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time
- Great communication skills and team-oriented
- Eager to handle the freedom you will have in your job
What we offer
We offer you the possibility to become the ideal version of yourself! We do that by enabling growth and development in our creative, independent and international team of 12 enthusiasts.
We learn from each other and with each other, and you will have the freedom to explore new things.
- You will get to work with modern technology and development methodology
- You will work in teams that engage in all layers of application: from DB to UI
- You will work exclusively with web- and cloud-based solutions
- You will have good opportunities for personal and professional development
- You will work with enthusiastic colleagues in a professional environment
Besides all this we offer:
- 3000-4900 per month, depending on seniority and experience
- 8% holiday pay
- 28 days of leave
- A budget for personal development
- Options to work from home part of the time
- A retirement plan, which is 100% paid for by SuperOffice
- Additional disability insurance
- A travel allowance
Wait, we almost forget the fully stocked fruit bowl in our game room, Escape Room challenges, informal dinners to celebrate all that is worth celebrating, and 260 supportive colleagues in the Netherlands and other European countries.
As we are looking for a professional that we can welcome in our office and play foosball with every now and then, we are hiring Dutch residents only.
Driven by a passion for customer relationship management, SuperOffice is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of CRM solutions to the business-to-business market. Our software supports the individual user in achieving stronger sales, marketing and customer service productivity. Loved by thousands of happy customers, SuperOffice is the preferred choice.
SuperOffice was founded in Norway in 1990 and today we are 250 people located in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, and the UK. In addition, we have international partners in Finland and North America.
Are you excited about this position but not sure if you meet all the qualifications? At SuperOffice, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive workplace and research shows that some applicants are less likely to apply if they do not meet all the requirements. If you think you are a great fit for this role, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.