We use: C#, .NET, REST, Android, iOS, Xamarin/MAUI, Visual Studio/Rider
Useful knowledge: Azure, Application Insight, Nuget, App Center, Git, OAuth/OpenID Connect, UITest, MacOS, Windows
Location: Oslo | Hybrid, max 2 days of remote work per week
SuperOffice CRM is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) suite, that provides functions for B2B companies. Our software covers the full lifecycle from marketing, through the sales process, and on to customer service. SuperOffice CRM aids its users in every phase of the process, seamlessly provides information to all stakeholders, and maintains a full 360 degree view of all activities and relations.
We compete with the giants in the business – like Salesforce, Microsoft, and Oracle – and have proven our ability to win customers repeatedly. The secret? You do not have to be big to be smart. Our solution is simple on the surface (award-winning UI), sophisticated underneath the cover, and delivers high value to our customers.
The SuperOffice Mobile CRM app is the perfect companion to our desktop application. It provides access to the complete set of customer data and CRM functions on a smartphone or tablet 'anytime, anywhere'.
In the SuperOffice R&D team we have 40 developers and 12 testers who are highly skilled and care about how we develop our software. The Mobile team is one of eight teams in SuperOffice R&D, but the only team which is specialized in working on the mobile platform. We are a team of four, with developers, a tester, and a scrum master. We have a friendly and open culture where no one takes themselves too seriously. Your competence and your experiences are important to us, and we would love to hear your thoughts. We have the freedom to decide our technology and when to push for a release. Normally we release every third week to Apple App Store and Google Play. Our team is eager to explore implementing functionality where a mobile device is better suited than a computer.
We use Visual Studio on both Windows and MacOS. For logging and statistics, we use App Center and Application Insight. Our tool is Azure DevOps, and our automatic builds are handled by Azure Pipelines.
We are looking for a talented app developer who wants to join our team and help us continue to create a great mobile experience that is highly valued by our customers.
If this resonates with you, we would love to have a chat.
As a developer in the Mobile team, you will be working in all project phases, from idea and design to development, testing, and deployment to production. Test automation is also an important part of our infrastructure.
You will work tightly with the product owner and the design group, understanding what we want to achieve, discussing architecture and tech design, implementing and testing. In production, we also monitor the usage of the app and how it is doing.
Here are some of things we think are important to succeed in the role, but we are always curious to hear what you can offer...
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Some Norwegian language skills or a willingness to learn, we mainly speak Norwegian in the office
- Eager and independent, but also a team player
- A drive to continue developing within software development, architecture, technology, trends and frameworks
- An interest in sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Mobile or cross-platform development expertise
- An understanding of business processes and a passion for finding great software solutions
What we offer
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- The opportunity to work with full stack development of our mobile app
- A team that works in all application layers, from database to backend REST APIs, cloud architecture and UI frontend on iOS and Android
- The chance to work with cross-platform technology
- An experienced, solid and profitable company as an employer
- An attractive office near the palace in downtown Oslo
- A coffee barista who serves delicious hot and cold drinks every day
- Over 50 colleagues who are also interested in developing user-friendly software
Driven by a passion for customer relationship management, SuperOffice is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of CRM solutions to the business-to-business market. Our software supports the individual user in achieving stronger sales, marketing and customer service productivity. Loved by thousands of happy customers, SuperOffice is the preferred choice.
SuperOffice was founded in Norway in 1990 and today we are 250 people located in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Lithuania.
Are you excited about this position but not sure if you meet all the qualifications? At SuperOffice, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive workplace and research shows that some applicants are less likely to apply if they do not meet all the requirements. If you think you are a great fit for this role, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.