Do you have a passion for building long-lasting, rock-solid software applications?
Server side: C# with sophisticated database and API management
Client side: TypeScript with adaptive GUI abstractions
Location: Vilnius | Hybrid, max 2 days of remote work per week
We are looking for candidates with a few years of experience with C#.
SuperOffice CRM is a Customer Relationship Management suite of applications, that provides functions for all kinds of companies. The three main components of SuperOffice CRM are Marketing, Sales and Service. These modules covers the full lifecycle of customer acquisition and customer service.
Our main competitors are global players like Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle – and we have a fine-tuned strategy on how to beat them. We’re not bigger than them, but in some fields, we are smarter and quicker.
Our main target group of customers are located in Europe, in various industries, but usually in the SME segment. They typically have 50-200 employees who use SuperOffice for Marketing, Sales and Support.
SuperOffice CRM is no ordinary web shop, striving to “convert” visitors into consumers putting things in a standard shopping cart; this is a comprehensive suite of business software with a track record of over 30 years. It contains extensive, mature functionality, a neatly designed user interface, and is built on modern cloud-based technology. Our customers spend significant time and money integrating the product into their daily work and reap large benefits.
We are looking for developers who love programming, architecture and technology – and are good at it! Don’t worry about CRM domain features, we’ll teach you that part.
You’ll work on a comprehensive product adding new features, improving the architecture and modernizing the technology. You’ll be part of the team creating a unique piece of software that can be used out-of-the-box but is also highly configurable and adaptive to customer needs. We take the long view – the quality we write today, will still be considered excellent in 10 years and we do what it takes to get there. You will share your knowledge and improve the art of programming at SuperOffice – by lifting each other up, we grow as people and build great products that create business value for our customers.
We are looking for people who appreciate long-term commitment, who understand that it can take time to get up-to-speed, and who relish a challenge and think that demanding leads to rewarding.
We believe you’ll need the following superpowers to succeed:
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English (sorry, we can’t all learn Lithuanian)
- Eager and independent, but also a team player
- A relevant education
- Awesome programming skills
- Experience with the technologies we use
- An interest in APIs, development processes, devops, lean documentation, and automated testing
- A good understanding of systems and technologies, their roles and how they interact
- An eagerness to continuously learn about technologies, products and processes
- A positive mindset and good energy
- An interest in getting to know other people
What we offer
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- The chance to work with modern technology and development methodology
- The opportunity to work in teams engaging in all parts of the process
- We are responsive, you’ll get to influence the company and your own work day
- We share knowledge freely between colleagues, it’s an essential part of our culture
- The chance to work with professional colleagues in a full-fledged environment
- We are a solid employer and a profitable company
- We will adapt to your expertise and experience
- Benefits such as business trips, canteen arrangements, telephone, broadband and a good pension scheme
- Over 50 colleagues who are also interested in developing user-friendly software
If this sounds like you, apply now - we can’t wait to review your application!
Driven by a passion for customer relationship management, SuperOffice is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of CRM solutions to the business-to-business market. Our software supports the individual user in achieving stronger sales, marketing and customer service productivity. Loved by over thousands of happy customers, SuperOffice is the preferred choice.
SuperOffice was founded in Norway in 1990 and today we are 250 people located in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Lithuania.
Are you excited about this position but not sure if you meet all the qualifications? At SuperOffice, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive workplace and research shows that some applicants are less likely to apply if they do not meet all the requirements. If you think you are a great fit for this role, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.